The center engages in a range of activities, such as research, publication, organising talks and panel discussions. The centre aims to establish relationship with other Southeast Asian Centres around the world and collaborate with them in research projects, organising seminars and conferences. The centre also offers courses on ‘Politics of Southeast Asia’ and ‘Foreign Policies of Southeast Asian Countries’ to undergraduate and graduate students.
- VIDEO Part 1: Panel Discussion on ‘South China Sea Disputes’ on April 25, 2018
- VIDEO Part 2: Panel Discussion on ‘South China Sea Disputes’ on April 25, 2018
- A Report of Panel Discussion on 'ASEAN and China in the South China Sea Disputes'
- Invitation for Panel Discussion on 'ASEAN and China in the South China Sea Disputes’
- Public Lecture by Dr. Kenneth Holland on "The Democratic Transition in Burma: Achievements and Challenges