You are here
- They will be given an opportunity to work with esteemed mentors from their area of research.
- They will gain experience through interaction with students in classroom settings and otherwise in JSIA.
- They will get access to the prestigious Global Library of JGU as well as their e-library(The Global Library of JGU is housed in a centrally located and beautifully designed building having approximately 20000 sq.ft space. Spacious reading halls, most modern IT infrastructure provide the right ambience for reading and research in the Library. The library also has a spacious Lounge which will remain open 24-hours, and a coffee shop. It provides a campus-wide access to its catalog and e-resources through Wi-Fi technology. The teaching and research work of the University, however, is also supported by online resources such as Westlaw International, LexisNexis, Hein Online, JSTOR, Manupatra, and IndLaw which provide access to over 3000 electronic journals, reports and a variety of other resources.)
- They will also get access and invites to various programmes and interactions organized by YFFP in their various centres as well as campus outreach programmes.
- In the past, YFFP has hosted several illuminaries US Vice President Joe Biden, Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard and Lord Speaker of the House of Lords, Baroness D’Souza. You’ll get an opportunity to further your oratory skills through moderating such policy dialogues organized by Youth Forum on Foreign Policy.
- The fellows will be expected to produce a research monograph(10,000 words) at the end of four months (of publishable quality) that can be published in an exclusive foreign policy journal.
- The candidates will be given a monthly stipend as well.
- They will get residence on the campus of JGU in their executive block.